August 20, 2015

Sziget Festival in Budapest


TEE | SKIRT (c/o) | BANDANA 
SHOES (on sale!)

This is my very first time in Europe! David and I have been planning this trip for months now and its finally happening. We started off in Budapest, Hungary. We went to Europe's second-largest music festival, Sziget, for a day and it was a blast.

I'm in love with the bohemian-inspired style that people wear at music festivals:
Fringe.
Lace.
Flowers.
Etc.

I decided to pull together an outfit that captured the "free-spirit" feel. I styled my outfit around this bomb suede button-front skirt. I love the feminine color and soft fabric. Everything fell into place after that- the floral bandana and fringe from the purse + shoes was just what I needed to bring my outfit from an everyday look to a true festival-goer. (ha... such a poser). I was able to score these sandals the night before we left and they were heavily discounted. BEST feeling ever. 

xo,
Sara


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Tusks and Tails said...

I need this entire look!!

www.tusksandtails.com

Unknown said...

Ashlee, you're too kind! Enjoy your day! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...