July 29, 2015

The Anti-Flower Crown

The Anti-Flower Crown. Wedding hair inspiration <3The Anti-Flower Crown. Wedding hair inspiration <3
The Anti-Flower Crown. Wedding hair inspiration <3
The Anti-Flower Crown. Wedding hair inspiration <3
The Anti-Flower Crown. Wedding hair inspiration <3

I've got great sister-in-laws. Last night we decided to get together to play around with hair and start executing last-minute details for An Ode To Summer, (hope you all are coming!) We stole a little inspiration from Tinge Floral, one of our lovely sponsors for the event, who started the hashtag #theantiflowercrown. It's been a crazy week but I'm looking forward to seeing you all there! Who knows, this may become an annual summer tradition.... We'll see ;)

Hair: Kara Covey
Flowers: Madalyn Louise

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Tusks and Tails said...

So pretty! Wish you could come over and do this to my hair!

www.tusksandtails.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashlee! I wish I had a hair dresser that would do my hair everyday... there's no way I could have done this on my own!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...