August 26, 2015

Sailing in Santorini



Such a solid day yesterday! David and I woke up and got started early for a day full of sailing + hiking. It was one of my favorite days of the summer for sure. A perfect combination of relaxation and exertion. The boat we went on didn't have very many people on it so we had p l e n t y of space to ourselves. Later during the evening we went on a moderately intense hike (ha! slash I'm just super out of shape...) and saw the sunset from the point of the mountain. So so gorgeous!

I decided to throw on a relaxed button-up dress over my swimsuit. I love the blue + white stripes, and I feel like the colors really capture the feel of our location. I bought it from a local linen shop after realizing I totally spaced packing a swim cover (wah wah wah). I really like how it fit though- the menswear-inspired button up combined with a high-cut slit on each side was just what I wanted. Throw in a pair of white twiggy sunglasses and a straw hat and I'm a happy tourist.
Plus... nothing beats linen. I mean, c'mon. That fabric is a miracle on its own.

Stay tuned for more pictures from our hike / travel details

xo,
Sara


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

theblogsocial.com said...

Oh wow!! Looks amazing

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

Tusks and Tails said...

I am so jealous of your trip! Looks amazing!

www.tusksandtails.com

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!! Have a good weekend! Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...