July 27, 2015

blue

^^in love with the detailing on the back of this shirt^^

CLUTCH // WATCH // BANGLE (c/o) // NECKLACE (c/o)

When temperatures start getting high, I usually pull away from long-sleeved shirts but I couldn't help but grab this one off the rack. The fabric is so soft and breathable. It will definitely be used during the week for my internship as well as the weekend for date nights. This is a great basic because it's so easy to layer with. I can throw on a cute jacket like this one when temperatures drop, or tie a plaid button-up around the waist for a more laid-back look. I love the soft blue color as well.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Tusks and Tails said...

This is your color!

www.tusksandtails.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Ashlee, so nice of you! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...