November 16, 2015

Twosie

3 ways to wear burgundy

Burgundy has always been one of my favorite colors to wear and it's one I've been seeing a lot this time of year. I love how rich, yet understated the color is. It's an extremely forgiving color that's hard to go wrong with.

The crop top + high-waisted skirt was a duo I couldn't resist. I loved the way they paired together, as well as the versatility that could be created from each individual piece. I've shared three outfits that I quickly pulled together from my closet styled around these pieces...

3 ways to wear burgundy
3 ways to wear burgundy
 LOOK No. 1:
TURTLENECK (similar) // SKIRT // LOAFERS // CLUTCH // WATCH // SUNNIES   

3 ways to wear burgundy
3 ways to wear burgundy
LOOK No. 2:
TOP // BUTTON UP (similar) // SKINNIES // BOOTIES // CLUTCH // WATCH // SUNNIES

This boxy crop top would also pair great with a black pencil skirt, but I decided to pair it with a long, white button-up and a pair of dark skinnies for a more relaxed look. 

3 ways to wear burgundy 3 ways to wear burgundy
LOOK No. 3:
TOP // SKIRT // PUMPS (similar) // BRACELET // WALLET // SUNNIES

Perhaps the most formal of all three looks, I've decided to wear the twosie as is and pair it with a soft blush accent. This is one of my favorite color combinations this season.

What's your favorite look?

SEE ALSO: My last grey twosie styled HERE.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

theblogsocial.com said...

That skirt is so cute

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Love this!

Tusks and Tails said...

Obsessed with the matching look! Perfect for Christmas!

www.tusksandtails.com

Candace Howard said...

The top is sold out...I think I may cry! Beautiful styling my dear : )

Best,

Candace
www.liveloveandREAD.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...