October 05, 2015

Shoes on Fleek: My Favorite Shoes for Fall

top fall shoe trends this season + how to wear them
Outfit details (above): DENIM and LOAFERS


SOCK-WORTHY:
Socks are where it's at folks. It's time to sort through that large box of un-matched socks and pair them with some shoes to make a statement. There's no going "small" with this trend. It's a bold step to take- wearing socks with shoes that aren't tennis shoes or boots- but if it's done right, I think it looks bomb. Some socks that I think are worth pairing with are THESE thigh-highs and THESE thermals. I also just bought THESE because I thought the frill was a fun feminine touch. 

SHOES WITH A STORY:
Heavily distressed leather shoes are number one in my book right now. I've been alternating between THESE booties and THESE clogs. I love the edge and texture they add to an outfit. I'm especially in love with THESE boots, but I can't justify spending that much on a pair of shoes (however, they probably will last decades on decades). THIS fringe bag also deserves a shout out, because it's so dang cute and I think it would go well with any of these distressed shoes. I like to wear these shoes with black skinny jeans (usually with holes in the knees), and some sort of comfortable top (i.e. a flannel button up, textured thermal, or soft sweater)

BORROWED FROM THE BOYS:
Sneakers have been a big trend lately, and they aren't going away any time soon. I have THIS pair of Nike's in grey and I love how light and breathable they are. Perfect shoe for a day that involves lots and lots of walking. I'm also loving THESE pair of Adidas right now. I like to wear my nike's with lightly distressed boyfriend jeans and a basic tee. 


Thanks for reading!
xo,
Sara


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Candice!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...