October 26, 2015

4 Scarves to Get You Excited About This Season

4 scarves to get you excited about this season #simplyhued
Outfit Details (above): Sweater // Scarf // Sunnies // Bangles

Chunky
I'm love the statement a big, bulky scarf sends. My favorite scarf has been THIS one lately, it seems to be one that I continue throw on before heading out the door. I love the neutral color and unfinished edges. I've attached a few more I love below...
Plaid
Plaid is a classic print that adds a fun pattern to your outfit. There's definitely something about a plaid scarf that makes me want to bundle up and drink some hot cocoa.

Fur
Fur is my favorite when it comes to adding some texture and glam to an outfit. There are some great faux-fur scarfs that look almost identical to a real fur scarf, and they're a lot less expensive. 

Thin
Thin scarves definitely seem to be a trend this season. It's definitely not your average scarf. These light scarfs make for a great accessory on warmer days. 
Simply Hued: 4 scarves to get you excited about this season
P.S. don't forget to check out the giveaway on my Instagram (@simplyhued)!

xo,
Sara

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

theblogsocial.com said...

These scarfs look so comfy!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

Candace Howard said...

You look so chic'.

Best,

Candace
www.liveloveandREAD.com

Unknown said...

Candice, it's definitely a new staple for me this season. I wear it all the time! xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Candace! I've been loving all your Instagram posts lately ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...